iptrace?

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Thu Jun 5 03:22:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 15:06 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:45:36 +0200
> > Markus Schönhaber <ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de> wrote:
> >> Since you provided almost no useful info what exactly you're talking
> >> about, I'd consider the chances to be very slim that anyone here is able
> >> to give useful assistance. I doubt that more than wild guessing can be
> >> expected.
> >
> > My understanding was that he came here wanting information on tools with which to trace routes, not on his http500 errors.
> >

> Actually, that was my intention: only to learn about the tools.
> However, if Markus or others are knowledgeable and can help to
> actually _use_ them, then that is appreciated too. At the very least,
> we can confirm what both I and Markus suspect: that the problem is not
> on my end.
>
> Dotan Cohen

To answer your original question, there is a program called iptrace. It
is Visual IP Trace, available for Windows. Here is the website to obtain
a free demo and the information on it:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/512641
OS: 2k / XP / 2003 / Vista; Visual IP Trace helps identify hackers,
validate websites, and investigate IP addresses.

Good Luck,

--
Charlie Kravetz