iptrace?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:06:33 UTC 2008

> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:45:36 +0200
> Markus Schönhaber <ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de> wrote:
>> Since you provided almost no useful info what exactly you're talking
>> about, I'd consider the chances to be very slim that anyone here is able
>> to give useful assistance. I doubt that more than wild guessing can be
>> expected.
>
> My understanding was that he came here wanting information on tools with which to trace routes, not on his http500 errors.

Actually, that was my intention: only to learn about the tools.
However, if Markus or others are knowledgeable and can help to
actually _use_ them, then that is appreciated too. At the very least,
we can confirm what both I and Markus suspect: that the problem is not
on my end.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il