No sound

williec40 at hotmail.com williec40 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 20:36:59 UTC 2008

Hi! I am new in Ubuntu. I have a problem with my sound. I have Ubuntu 8.04 and my medias works well until I need to hear some radio station by Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla asked me to choose between various plug ins. Some of them was Xine, Mplayer and others. I choosed Mplayer. After that I did not hear the radio station neither cd players and dvd players. I tried a lot of stuff that I found via Ubuntu documentation, but nothing worked. Please, If anybody Know what to do, send me a massage. Remember that I am new with Linux-Ubuntu.