Drivers in Linux

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:07:35 UTC 2008

You also should contact your hardware vendors and ask about Linux
drivers. I was surprised to find drivers for a text tablet for a
schoolmate, when the the Linux driver was not available on the
company's main website. Also, if we don't ask for drivers, then the
hardware manufacturers will not know that they need to develop them.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.