can't use Google Earth !

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sun Jun 1 20:11:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 22:10 +0300, Ahmed Hosny wrote:
> So, now i need to install my graphics card drivers that in
> repositories .. How to do that ?

By following the info in the link in David's post (mostly equivalent to
what I wrote in the other reply):
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/ATI

> And, how to install the GoogleEarth from repositories ?

Go to http://www.medibuntu.org/
Click "Repository Howto" and follow the instructions.
When the repositories set up, install the "googleearth-4.2" or
"googleearth-4.3" package via your usual choice of package manager
(Synaptic, or one of the command line tools like apt-get or aptitude)