Win98 -- all kidding aside

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Thu Jul 31 22:05:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 07:54 +1000, Res wrote:

> You'll soon learn Vukelic and Silverstrim are (amongst others) ones
> who troll their way through most threads, never really having a
> relative comment in point. Sure they might have "some" good
> intelligent things to say once on a blue moon, but normally just
> noise.

Res has me killfiled for unknown reasons, so I wonder why he knows about
the helpfulness of my posts.

To Jimmy Montague, in the same way as I recommend not to rely on other
people when assessing whether a system works for you (whether they tell
you that Linux distributions are great, Windows is great, OSX is great:
eveluate them yourself), I also recommend not to rely on Res's opinion
about anyone. Check the list archives and evaluate for yourself.