saving flv files streamed over rtmp

gingerk gingerkadenist at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 21:47:23 UTC 2008

Hi Andy, I have a question related to the one you've asked...I personally use
Windows but am having the same trouble with Orbit in regards to saving
embedded flash streams over rtmp. It does the same thing that you mentioned
(many retries in a row and then just fails and says there's been an error).

The video I am trying to save is here:
http://www.ew.com/ew/video/festivals?bcpid=1378342280&bclid=1683773559&bctid=1689589879

Since you seem to have sorted out the issue, hopefully you can help - how
exactly did you get around the problem with Orbit? How can I save this video
to my hard drive? Thanks so much!