emacs won't run, but emacs22 will

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:37:57 UTC 2008

Problem is solved if I do not use the compiz window decorator.  I'm
going to go bother them in their homeland, rather than bother the rest
of you innocent Ubuntuers.

I'm studying the strace output, lots of blah I can't decipher.  Seems
like starting emacs touches every shared library and service that
exists.

PJ