Is it a bug?

carmac at dfn.if.usp.br carmac at dfn.if.usp.br
Thu Jul 17 16:59:38 UTC 2008

Hello,
    I deleted two big files (about 2.5GB each) with restricted permission. Now I
cannot empty the trash: it says permission denied. I cannot change the
permission 'cause it says "cannot change permission on background"... I tried
many different ways: put them back to Desktop, change permission and delet...
It not works: the situation is the same.
                  If someone can help me I'll be very gratefull.

                                           Carlos