Forum

Allen Meyers chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 20:54:29 UTC 2008

Obviously with this post I am recognized immediately as new and curious with questions. The absolute beginners section which I posted to has me somewhat confused. I cannot find my post nor any answers. E-mail lists I understand because my answer if any is in my in-box.
I love ubuntu, but the puppy forum spoiled me as they have the capability to click on my posts and there they are along with replies. Not making any comparisons just attempting to learn the ins-and outs of the ubuntu forum. Did I miss something very basic in my research. Please advise as I am as excited as a 76 year old can be with ubuntu and curious as all get out.

Allen

    Allen Meyers
  chef11994 at sbcglobal.net
wortham_tx at yahoo.com