unsubscribing

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Fri Jul 11 18:46:49 UTC 2008

Santiago Hernández Lemes wrote:
> As a newbie, I am with you Michael, I have done questions and people here
> never replied to me... Really sad...

Hey! I have questions that aren't answered...I have one right now that I
haven't heard anything about, regarding VMWare. You didn't answer it.
Should I assume it's because you don't know, or because you are ignoring me?

It isn't sad. Sometimes you have a problem that people don't have an
answer to. Everyone here is a *volunteer*. If I had to choose between NO
list to ask questions to or one where I may get ignored or have to
occasionally get a snarky response, I'd choose the latter.

The original complaint about driving the newbie away, I don't know what
part of the message you quoted was negative? It had a link and said to
try the form at the bottom...what's wrong with that?