unsubscribing

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri Jul 11 18:34:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 15:22 -0300, Santiago Hernández Lemes wrote:
> As a newbie, I am with you Michael, I have done questions and people
> here never replied to me... Really sad...

Santiago,

I count 13 posts from you on the list since April, and a quick scan told
me that (nearly?) all of them had replies. Could you point out
unanswered posts in the list archives at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/ ? Thanks.

Also, if you received no answer to some posts, it might just mean that
nobody knew an answer.

Lastly, everybody here is a volunteer, donating his or her own time.
There is commercial support available here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/paid