Ubuntu vs. Kubuntu ... just one!

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 6 00:19:05 UTC 2008

On 07/05/2008 12:19 PM, Rick wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>> On 07/05/2008 12:23 AM, Rick wrote:
>>

>> Dolphin works fine in Kubuntu, but
>>> not in Ubuntu.
>>

>> sudo apt-get install dolphin
>>
>> Seems to work just fine for me.
>>

> Sure, the installation works, but the program doesn't as it does in
> Kubuntu. But it doesn't matter. I was just giving an example. GNOME
> Commander and bsc both work fine.
>
> Rick

"Seems to work just fine for me" as in the program installs and works
for me (in both Gutsy and Hardy). I must admit that I'm not very
familiar with Dolphin as I don't run KDE/Kubuntu, but when I took it for
a test spin earlier today it seem to work just fine. What particular
issues are you having with Dolpin in Gnome?