Any one can help. i can not run live CD at tx1316

vincent chew valsabi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 23:54:22 UTC 2008

Thank alex, i already manage to do the installation by
using text mode, but once finish the installation ,
ask for reboot. and i have blank screen (black screen)
after the Ubuntu logo, and all thing stop there. if
you got any ideal please let me know, thanks. i really
need it to run. forgot to tell you . i was tried in
both version for test installation, the 64 bit version
and x86, same result i got also.
Vincent