Installation problems

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:39:28 UTC 2008

As I was trying to reboot I got the following errors:
Buffer I/O error on device hdc, logical block 1966878
SQUASHFS error: sh_bread failed reading block 0x8400a
SQUASHFS error: unable to read fragment cache block [20ffff72]
SQUASHFS error: unable to read page, block 20ffff72, size 2a51
Does it mean that something is wrong with the hard drive?
Thanks
Meg