Jpilot and Treo: backup broke my PDA

Davide Corio davide.corio at domsense.com
Sun Jan 20 15:16:19 UTC 2008

Il giorno dom, 20/01/2008 alle 21.00 +0800, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux ha
scritto:
> Hi Davide
> Why donate money without a promising focus in this project !?
> I / We do not expect the project to be perfect working in every sense !!

Yes, you're right but...

Developers could say the same.
Why make efforts on developing a promising software for free? :)

Dotate money is not the only way to contribute.
If you are encountering a particular problem, you can report that
problem and partecipating in the bug tracking for example.

This is the main difference between commercial and free software.
Even though free software could also have commercial interests. See OOo,
Gnome and other famous projects.

PS: JPilot is not the only software you can use. syncml is being quite a
standard.

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com