Distributed network RAID

Jason jason at jasonandjessi.com
Wed Jan 16 18:39:19 UTC 2008

couple of options in easiest to most difficult order.

if don't mind having access to a filesystem on only one node at a time,
just use NFS to mount the filesystem.

rsync.  Run it every minute between the two hosts.

gfs or another clustered file system. Lets you use the same block device
on two machines at once.

Get crazy with iscsi and gfs or maybe nbd.  This would most likely fail
in a very spectacular way when you are least able to handle a failure.