Slightly OT - Leaving windows

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at
Tue Jan 15 16:23:28 UTC 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 4:12 PM, Sean Carolan <scarolan at> wrote:

> Keep an XP image around in VMWare just in case you need it.  I have
> many times tried to swear off Windows completely but in my line of
> work there's no way around it.  Depends on your personal situation of
> course, but for many people there will always be that one program for
> which there is no acceptable Linux equivalent.

Absolutely agreed.

In my case it's the utterly shit Sony SonicStage which I need to dump
stuff onto my minidisc player. If anyone has an open source
alternative which doesn't suck quite so hard, I'd be delighted to find
out about it!

people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0