(greedy) Awesomuntu?

'2+ electriclightheads at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:08:45 UTC 2008

did a CUI install of Hardy yesterday
til then was using Fluxbox at Xubuntu
but went ahead cuz wanted to apt-get yatm and awesome
the CUI-promt music creating environment setup went okay
so am quite happy with it
but if awesome (before that X) could be setup easily
i can do SCVim which requires double window in one monitor
the early stage of newbie setup didn't interactively ask me about X
related things
and results into blaming me of lack of 'vesa','kbd','mouse' modules
okay will learn
but if there is somethang like Awesomuntu existing somewhere
would like to take advantage of it
is it likely to happen in the near future?
if yes am lazy enough to wait here with this simple
everythang in VT oriented environment ;-D

tia

--
'2+
http://micro.ispretty.com