[OT] People searching people WAS: [fixed] Upgraded to gutsy, now DVD playback issues

Ken McLennan kenrmcl at mysoul.com.au
Sun Jan 13 22:33:48 UTC 2008

G'day there Tony,

> I feel your pain....

    ...and it gets more painful daily!!  <g>

> Likewise, I could not careless what Britney did with her underwear,

    Britney owns underwear??? Who'd have thought?!!

> or who Paris is screwing on film these days...

     Speaking of scrawny, skanky tarts...    probably anyone who'll put
her face on TV.

> People need to get a life.

    I used to have a life, but now I have a laptop with wireless :)

> Some for their talent, others their looks, some both.

    True. Some of them are quite clever, others get by on their
cleavage. Shrug. Whatever they want. It's my choice whether I bother to
watch them, and most of them I choose not to.

> I suppose this is getting a bit OT, though, idn't it?

    What?  You mean this isn't the "Ubuntu Users and Film Actress
Appreciation" List??!!!

See ya
Ken