[OT] People searching people WAS: [fixed] Upgraded to gutsy, now DVD playback issues

Ken McLennan kenrmcl at mysoul.com.au
Sun Jan 13 08:12:47 UTC 2008

G'day there Anthony,

> Well, Ken...do you know Nicole Kidman?

    Only by reputation, and I'm sick to bloody death of having her crop
up all over my TV.  I don't subscribe to the cult of celebrity,
and I don't really give a fat rats arse about her, Keith, their
family/families, their car, their holiday destinations, what they had
for dinner last night,  what clothes she wore (she's far too scrawny for
my tastes). Not only that, but I've yet to see a movie of hers that I
think is worth watching.

    Somehow I don't think that they're Ubuntu users either <G>

--
See ya
Ken McLennan