Gutsy, FS V5535 Laptop, ndiswrapper, ssh problems

Peter Smerdon psmerdon at magma.ca
Sat Jan 12 03:01:30 UTC 2008

Am I understanding this correctly, you have two network devices up at
the same time? wlan0 - the wired connection and wlan1 the wireless
connection?

Try disabling wlan0 perhaps, then test that pings, ssh, http and friends
work via the wireless interface. I would also temporarily disable any
iptables rules until you get this issue sorted out.

I am afraid I can't help you much more than that but what I am getting
at is to simplify things for now, by eliminating the second interface
and the iptables stuff until you get basic connectivity working.

Good luck! I hope some network guru's help you fix it.

--
peter.