Where do gnome sticky-notes go at night?

David Armour d.f.armour at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 8 20:16:24 UTC 2008

Hello hive-mind,

A recent hard-drive up-grade went v. well, except for replacing the previous
Gutsy installs sticky-notes. The contents of the old hard drive appear to have
everything else of any consequence, but the only sub-directory that seemed a
likely candidate -- stickynotes (which naturally, I can no longer locate!) -- in
any case contained nothing usefully transferable to the new drive. I've googled
extensively for this information, to no avail. The StickyNotes info page doesn't
seem to list any viable contacts.

Has anyone recently needed to replace StickyNotes' content and can suggest how I
can recover my old notes?

Thanks in advance.