Installation Woes7.10 on a spare 500 GB drive and it a

keithclark1966 at rogers.com keithclark1966 at rogers.com
Fri Jan 4 22:08:19 UTC 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Gerald Dachs <ubuntu at dachsweb.de>
To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 5:02:54 PM
Subject: Re: Installation Woes7.10 on a spare 500 GB drive and it a

Am Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:43:54 -0800 (PST)
schrieb keithclark1966 at rogers.com:

> [...]

If you don't want to help to get more informations for the problem,
nobody can help you. What is the problem to download Knoppix
or the SystemRescueCD?

>  XP works fine with the drive.  I cannot
> seem to mount and windows drive.

I am not a native english speaker, but this sentence
seems to be grammatically wrong, and makes no sense for
me. What do you want to say with this?

Gerald

No need to get rude.

Windows XP works fine with the drive, as does PCLinuxOS.  Ubuntu will just not mount it, nor will the Partition Manager start up.

Keith