Leaving a CD open

Willis Taylor gods-servant at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 03:48:39 UTC 2008

I should have known a good German would come along and give me the
wisdom I should have already used.  I have a couple of the writer
programs installed and I need to stop being foolish and dig into the
documentation.  I will now and if I fail to find the answer I'll get
back to the list about this matter.  Thank you.

As for the answer, my mother and my dad always told me that I was far to
much like my grandfather, George Schoenberg and that like him I could
stretch a penny until it covered a continent.  I'm certainly glad they
do not see me now that I need so much of the time.  LOL

--
Bond Servant,
Bill Taylor