Thunderbird Folder Pane Settings ?

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:44:51 UTC 2008

I use Tbird, version 2.0.0.6. I'm quite happy with it, but I've found
that OP's complaints are valid. Despite everyone's saying that to
reorder e-mail accounts in my list, I just "click and drag," this does
not work for me.

Are we using different versions? Is it an extension that adds this
functionality? I cannot reorder my accounts for the life of me.