desktops

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:47:15 UTC 2008

This is an interesting issue I'd like to see addressed, also. As I
understand it, Gnome doesn't even support different desktop pictures for
each desktop, while KDE does. Both, however, fail to provide this when
using Compiz, as Compiz adds a layer of abstraction to the desktops.

Have I understood that right, list?

I'd love to see a response to Jack's question, too.