Workspace scrolling

JosephK joseph at oxtedonline.net
Sat Feb 23 22:32:28 UTC 2008

I have Gutsy installed on my desktop and laptop with both working fine
except for one slight annoyance. On my desk machine I can change
workspaces by scrolling the mouse wheel on the desktop background but
not by scrolling in the taskbar workspace switcher. Also the workspaces
wrap around.

On the laptop I can change workspaces by scrolling in the taskbar but
not on the desktop. Also the workspaces don't wrap.

They are both standard installs from the alternate CD with restricted
drivers enabled. The only major difference is that the laptop is ATI
Radeon and the desk machine is NVidia MX400.

Any ideas? Would prefer to scroll on the desktop as it's a larger area
for me to hit when I've had a few drinks :-)

--
Regards, Joe