Joe's editor, anyone?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Feb 23 14:21:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

Newby again :-)

I hope I won't offend anyone (probably too late) but I never got used to vi
and without joe's editor, I am lost. I am sure I can install the sources and
recompile, but if there was a ready-to-use installation of joe's editor, or
any other "Wordstar-like" editor for Ubuntu (preferably one that works well
through ssh, I use TeraTermPro to get to the Linux box from the Windowsu*ks
desktop) , that would be great.

Thanks

Didier

Checked by AVG Free Edition.