problem to install ubuntu on asus eee pc

Gerald Dachs ubuntu at dachsweb.de
Fri Feb 22 21:10:12 UTC 2008

Am Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:51:22 +0100
schrieb "Sauro Cesaretti" <me at saurocesaretti.com>:

> I'm so sorry  maybe I didn't specify it so clearly.
> The problem is that I can't install ubuntu because the installation
> doesn't work with usb key.
> as I said I followd the wiki to create the installation disk but it
> doesnt' work.

I am sorry that you don't understand me, "doesn't work" is no problem
description. I can image many problems you could have during
installation from an usb stick. It seems you think that I should
formulate them all so that you can choose the right one.
But it is not fair to let the helper make all the work,
because You know the problem already so why not tell it?

I make only one try, is the problem that the stick doesn't boot?

Gerald