problem to install ubuntu on asus eee pc

Sauro Cesaretti me at saurocesaretti.com
Fri Feb 22 20:51:22 UTC 2008

I'm so sorry  maybe I didn't specify it so clearly.
The problem is that I can't install ubuntu because the installation doesn't
work with usb key.
as I said I followd the wiki to create the installation disk but it doesnt'
work.
So I'd like to ask you help to solve the problem with the boot disk or give
me other advices to install ubuntu in this computer that It doesnt have a
cd/rom reader.
Thank you again
regards, Sauro