help !

John Bowden j-alan at btconnect.com
Tue Feb 19 21:46:15 UTC 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 18:44:31 Karl Larsen wrote:
> jony podder wrote:
> > hi.
> > i'm using ubuntu 7.10 version. but no internet access with Huawei ETS
> > 2258 and ETS 2058 fixed terminal... please help me somebody ....
> >
> > apurba
>
>     Sorry but Huawei ETS 2258 is nothing I understand. Could you please
> be more clear on what you want/need?
>

> Karl
>

> --
>
> 	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> 	Linux User
> 	#450462   http://counter.li.org.
>    PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C  ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7

Is that one of those USB mobile phone dongles that gives mobile net access for
laptops and the like? If so Google is your friend. I don't have the page in
my history and I'm not on line at the moment, (until I get home)
John
--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)