Problem in Add/Remove Software

SPS Khokhar sim_astro at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:24:38 UTC 2008

Hi Rich!

Yes!!! finaly i'm able to find out what's wrong i'm doing

now i'm able to download all my favourite apps directly from internet.

Actually, in add/remove software manager i have not set ie mark the web-address from where to download software.

now i have mark all sites, and done (now i'm using ubuntu-7.10-i386-desktop)