Should I?

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:50:04 UTC 2008

Why don't you use gparted to delete the kunbuntu partition? I used it to
delete windows and created another partition which I'll be able to use when
I need it. (For now I installed Open Suse on it but almost never open it, so
I guess I'll do it again later to give some more space to Ubuntu.) It didn't
touch Ubuntu at all. Everything was OK. It should do the same with Windows,
just be careful of which partition you delete.
Good luck
Meg