usb ubuntu

Jason Dusek jsnx at lolcatbible.com
Wed Feb 13 02:02:08 UTC 2008

I'm using extlinux as the bootloader, to boot off of a 1GB USB
stick. The boot process is totally functional.

How would isolinux.cfg influence extlinux (or syslinux, for that
matter?). The isolinux boot loader won't be called ever. In
fact, I deleted it.

Is there something obviously incorrect about the extlinux.conf
that I posted?

What is the deal with not being able to mount /dev/sda1, as
described in my earlier email?

I'm more looking for an explanation than a canned solution -- I
appreciate the pointer to the HOWTO but I still don't understand
what is actually going on.

--
_jsn