bugs.debian.org: Include web link in bug closing notification email

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 17:31:28 UTC 2008

On 02/11/2008 09:29 AM, Daniel Bonniot wrote:
> Package: bugs.debian.org
> Severity: wishlist
>
> When I receive an email because a bug I reported two years ago has just
> been closed, I often find myself wanting to have a look at the bug
> history, which is some work, however you do it. It would be nice to
> include the relevant link directly in the email
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=NNNN)

All bug emails that I receive have a signature attached with the bug
listed. Example (sig dash-dash-space modified so it shows as text in
this msg):

 --
flashplugin-nonfree fails to install... new version?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/173890

Look at the bottom of your bug email and see if there is a sig with the
bug url attached.