bugs.debian.org: Include web link in bug closing notification email

Daniel Bonniot bonniot at users.sf.net
Mon Feb 11 17:29:09 UTC 2008

Package: bugs.debian.org
Severity: wishlist

When I receive an email because a bug I reported two years ago has just
been closed, I often find myself wanting to have a look at the bug
history, which is some work, however you do it. It would be nice to
include the relevant link directly in the email
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=NNNN)

Thanks,

Daniel

PS: for the fun, I guess THIS bug could be the first one to include the
link in its closing email ;-)

-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
  APT prefers gutsy-updates
  APT policy: (700, 'gutsy-updates'), (700, 'gutsy'), (600, 'gutsy-backports'), (500, 'gutsy-security'), (200, 'hardy')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-14-generic (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash