ICA Client on Gutsy Gibbon

gerald.jean at videotron.ca gerald.jean at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 11 00:59:00 UTC 2008

Thanks Nils for your help.I did as you suggested and installed libmotif3, libmotif-dev and motif-clients and ICA client from Citrix started working right away.Thanks again, very appreciated.Gérald Jean----- Message d'origine -----De: Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net>Date: Dimanche, Février 10, 2008 5:11 pmObjet: Re: ICA Client on Gutsy GibbonÀ: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> gerald.jean at videotron.ca wrote:> > The Citrix Web page says > > OpenMotif 2.2.x is required.  I tried to install it from > Synaptic and> > from > sudo apt-get install openmotifwith no luck, apt-get > says it> > doesn't find the package although I have "multiverse" enabled??> > If you search for "motif" in synaptic you will see that the > available > packages are named "libmotif3", "libmotif-dev" and "motif-> clients". > Install all of them and maybe it works - I don't know that > Citrix stuff, > so I don't really know what part you need.> > > Nils> > -- > ubuntu-users mailing list> ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> Modify settings or unsubscribe at: > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users>