Getting Skype webcam working SOLVED

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Feb 10 16:24:06 UTC 2008

Paul wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2008 7:49 AM, Bart Silverstrim <bsilver at chrononomicon.com> wrote:
>

>> Gerald Dachs wrote:

>>> :)
>>>
>>> The problem is only that his information are not very useful.
>>> At least the first ten pages in google searching for "Logitech QuickCam
>>> EC" let not show up a single shop where you can buy one. Either it
>>> is too old, or it sold by another name.
>>>
>> I know I was being snarky in response to something that sounded snarky
>> originally.  Forgive the sin, but in my reading of the thread it was
>> rather harsh to declare everyone else wrong when there were other steps
>> to be taken to troubleshoot.
>>

> Agreed.  Take a look at Karl's postings over the past week.
>
> I think a troll's afoot.

    I think your a trouble maker. I DID ask for help. I got some bad and
some good help. The bad was from you as I recall. Something about a
Google Search.

    But a few guys said well I have a xyz webcam and it is working fine
in Ubuntu. I took that advice and solved the problem. If this is how a
troll works then I am a troll.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI