Apache virtual host problem Half solved

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:21:12 UTC 2008

It did the same when I added the line in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf, apparently
Apache is just telling us that it now has the same thing written at
different location.
I had no idea if it was working since I couldn't make it work so I spent a
few weeks searching before to ask for help. At least that had been useful.
Now my problems are solved and you can get rid of the error message.
Thanks again
Meg