OOWriter 2.3

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 20:44:01 UTC 2008

hehhehe, aye, the same thought occurred to me ref M$. So, I removed ubuntu's OO and installed from OO.org. Everything works now as expected.

Bart Silverstrim <bsilver at chrononomicon.com> wrote: Anthony Gardner wrote:
> While using OOWriter 2.3, clicking on (bold) or using ctl-b, doesn't
> always work. It's really intermittent and very frustrating. It's the
> same for italics and underline.
>
> Example if I have this is some text and then want normal weight, I can't
> get rid of the bold. And vice-versa.

No solution, but I've had this happen too...I have to hit enter, and on
the new line un-underline, hit space and type a new word then backspace
it back up to the previous line so whatever "sticky flag" is keeping the
underline on isn't there.  Irritating, but not as irritating to me as
using Word 2007 yet :-)

-Bart

Disclaimer: Technically, I'm always wrong!!