Apache virtual host problem Half solved

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:53:08 UTC 2008

Thank you for the explanation, that does help me to understand.
To stop the warning it is easy in your virtual host you have NameVirtualHost
for me on the first line of every VirtualHost then <VirtualHost> You just
leave NameVirtualHost for the first Virtual Host and delete it for every
other host. The warning will stop.
I found the answer to stop the warning on this site (I can't find which
pages, I apparently bookmarked the wrong) but you should be able to find it
somewhere.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/CommonMisconfigurations
That did work, now I can see it from this computer too
Thank you very much
Meg