Nautilus

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Mon Dec 22 15:45:21 UTC 2008

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> Why do you need two of them? Have you tried the new TAB feature? It
> should eliminate the need for two Nautilus windows in many cases, I'd guess.
> J.R.
I really don't like blindly moving files.  With tabs you don't actually
see the file move.  Also, if I had many tabs open it would be too easy
to place the file in the wrong tab and end up with the problem of
finding out where my files went.  This is even worsre for me as many of
my tabs would be remote computers on FTP.

Tabs is a nice feature for clicking back and forth from folders, but I
am suprised people use it to move files.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10