SMomkey Mail & News Wont Dowmload Retained Server Mail

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 19:44:02 UTC 2008

Just reinstalled Hardy and SM due to HDD failure. M&Ns wont download all
the mail retained on the ATTYahoo web mail server as confirmed by
downloading and reading mail on the ATTYahoo web mail site. This
annoyance keeps me from totally leaving the Att web mail service and its
associated issues with web mail and line wrapping. I've looked at the
menus and account settings and preferences and have leave message on
server checked. Looking for a fix, workaround or any solution to this
issue if there is one.  Funny thing seen before I removed my replacement
working hard drive to install and retrieve info from the bad drive,
repeat downloading messages did pick up more of the retained messages
but doesn't do that now.  Any help appreciated.