Install problems with Partition Window

L Paz lpaz1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 18:57:24 UTC 2008

On with the continuing saga, I guess. I booted up from the Alternate CD, as Charlie suggested, and when I try to install, I get to a screen that says No Disks selected. if you know the driver you need , select it from the following list:

then there, is a long list of drivers to choose from.

So, I guess my question is, if I go into Grub and choose the 2.6.22-16 generic kernel to boot into, is there a command I can use that will tell me what the hard drive driver is that currently is being used?

Thanks again for all your assistance with this!