Adjusting the Window List

Roberto Pierpaoli roberto.pierpaoli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:29:27 UTC 2008

Icons' size che be controlled through Nautilus preferences panel (open any
folder, e.g. your home,  and then --> Preferences).
Fonts' size control is centralized, I don't any workaround for it... and I
don't understand what you mean with "faded icons", sorry...

R.

2008/12/4 Andrew Burgess <a06p18b at gmail.com>

> Have you tried System -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts.
>>
>> Norman
>

>  Thanks; but when I change the application font, the UI in every app
> changes, and not just the panel's font; I just noticed that the icons on
> minimized windows are faded; can I suppress that somehow?
>
> Andrew

Do you want to secure your computer?
Well, close all backdoors... and also Windows!
;)