removing an application

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 16:43:32 UTC 2008

Norman,

norman wrote:

> I realise on looking again that most of the files I have been seeing
> are, in fact, in a folder ufraw-0.12.1 but there is also ufraw-gimp (a
> blue square standing on a corner) and .ufrawrc. Would it be dangerous to
> remove these items?

If these are in your home folder, then I think it safe to delete these.
To be really sure, then write them to a CD first, or back them up
somewhere off your system.

I think .ufrawrc keeps the last settings you used in ufraw, so if you
delete it, you will get the defaults next time you run ufraw.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk