Which digital camera works best with Ubuntu

Sambit Bikas Pal sambitbikaspal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 03:12:04 UTC 2008

I recently bought a Sony DSC W130. Works flawlessly with ubuntu, out
of the box. Gets detected as a USB mass storage device, F-spot photo
manager is launched automatically when connected.  8.1MPixels, 4x
Optical Zoom, Face Detection, Smile shutter(can click automatically if
subject is smiling)  Carl Zeiss lens. Very easy to use in auto mode -
of the point and shoot type. Quite cheap, costs around 13,000 INR,
i.e. around 270 USD.

--
Sambit Bikas Pal
MS 3rd Year