Any tutorials -RUTEBOOK

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Aug 13 15:51:57 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 07:34:21 am Doug Pollard wrote:
> Here is the comand I typed in
>
> /usr/share/doc/rutebook
> below is bash reply
>
> bash: /usr/share/doc/rutebook: is a directory
> Does anyone see anything wrong with what I am doing??  looks right to me.

Nothing, you are just in a directory is all.  there is another directory
called html following that and then index.html is a file.  If one insists on
not using tools like dolphin, remember at least "ls" which will give you a
listout of where you are.  You can then "cd" to the next directory until you
find yourself with a list of files.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org