updating java from a terminal

Jim Rosser jarosser06 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:42:12 UTC 2008

Type aptitude search sun-java and see if java5 comes up and install whatever
java5 packages you see, i don't remember that far back but maybe they named
the java packages something different from what they do now, you might also
try aptitude search java just to see what java packages are available,
someone used to using breezy might provide a better insight.

Jim Rosser
Winchester Designs